Meinto.com provides fashion boutiques an online, unified front, helping them reach a greater range of customers and getting their products a level of exposure never before possible. The team behind Meinto.com is driven by a passion for helping small businesses stay profitable through a marketing and distribution platform that perhaps they couldn’t manage on their own. By shopping small and helping local independent fashion boutiques.
The service allows fashion boutiques to pick up from focused traffic, a persistent online presence, and increased sales.
Christian Skoglund, the general manager of Meinto.com, states, “I’m incredibly optimistic about Meinto.com’s growth potential in the USA. It’s already a proven concept in Europe, where +20% of Denmark’s shops exist on Miinto.dk. We’re making a huge impact in the fashion boutique world, and it provides a wonderful sense of fulfillment for us all. The combined power of so many fashion boutiques accessible through a single portal—Meinto.com—is going to prevail over any challenge!”
Visit their site at www.meinto.com and and Facebook page. They are having a contest and need you to tell them why your fabulous self deserves $1000 worth of diva-like, super chic clothing from specialty boutiques. This is something you won’t find in your grandma’s closet or in a department store. Up for the challenge? Show them your outrageous streak and take self-love to a whole new level.
· Contestants must be legal residents of the United States only
· All contestants must be 21 years of age or older as of date of entry.
How to enter:
· To enter the contest, Facebook Meinto page: https://www.facebook.com/Meintocom
· Submit a funny, outrageous video telling us why you deserve the $1000.00 Meinto.com gift card
· Videos should be no longer than 90 seconds
· By entering this competition, you are allowing Meinto.com the rights to your video
· Please note that the gift card cannot be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash
Deadline: Submit videos no later than March 12, 2012
Winning criteria and notification:
· The video that gets the maximum votes wins the contest
· Check back on our Facebook page on March 12, 2012 for results