(Stock Photo: Sebastian Molina)
Using some of the world’s most organic and active ingredients, Back to Basics Skincare offers unisex cold-pressed and plant based beauty oils that target different skincare needs, and are affordable as well.
With three food grade quality oils to choose from, Rosehip Radiance Oil is by far my favorite. After introducing this excellent green beauty oil to my morning skincare regimen, I saw a significant improvement in the first week! Skin suppleness, check— skin hydration, check— overall brighter youthful skin– check and check! The texture of the oil is medium in weight and absorbs quickly. Only 2-3 drops are needed to cover entire face, so the bottle will last. It doesn’t contain any added fragrance or essential oils that can aggravate sensitive skin. With an impressive list of ingredients you can stop stressing and start aging gracefully.
- Seabuckthorn berry oil: rich in vitamins a, c, and e and omega 7; replenishes and restructures; supports natural cell turnover.
- Organic Rosehip oil: an excellent source of topical trans-retinoic acid for skin regeneration.
- Organic Grape seed oil: possesses unique nourishing and repairing properties.
- Organic Camellia oil: increases the feel of skin’s elasticity and gives it a luminous glow.
- Organic Chia seed oil: richest botanical source of omega 3; powerful source of alpha-lipoic acid.
- Jojoba oil: provides emolliency and gives skin a smoother, healthier-looking appearance.
- Tomato seed oil: rejuvenates aging skin properties, restores skin antioxidant defences, quenches uv induced free radicals, protects against acute and chronic skin photo-damage.
- Kiwi seed oil: regenerates skin cells and effectively moisturizes and improves skin elasticity, dark marks, dryness and large pores.