Peter Thomas Roth’s passion for skin care is derived from his quest to find effective products to treat his own personal skin care concerns. Initially his primary issue was acne and as time went on anti-aging issues as well. His interests eventually grew into a desire to find the best tools to combat acne, the many signs of aging, as well as protecting the skin from sun damage. His mission: to combine effective and potent ingredients with advanced technology.
The product line currently consists of a comprehensive range of over 100 products sold world-wide. The Peter Thomas Roth line was created to be customized to an individual’s skin care needs, to cover all skin types and addresses all skin care concerns from head to toe.
I was lucky enough to receive a bottle of the PTR Glycolic Acid 10% Hydrating Gel to try.
What is Glycolic Acid 10% Hydrating Gel you may be asking yourself?
- A unique blend of alpha hydroxy acids, anti-oxidants and ceramides formulated to replace moisture while increasing cellular turnover.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Helps clarify the skin and smooth out rough texture.
- pH level 3.0 – 4.0
Who can use Glycolic Acid 10% Hydrating Gel?
- All skin types, except sensitive.
- For those who prefer a gel instead of a lotion.
- 10% Glycolic Acid (AHA) – Removes dead surface skin.
- Aloe Vera – Soothes and hydrates the skin.
- Vitamins A, C, E – Protect against free radical damage, nourish and repair.
This is the best glycolic treatment I’ve ever used. If I had to choose one item to use for the rest of my life, it’s this gem. It’s not overly drying and I use this a few nights a week on my off nights from my currect routine. It’s a great value since you only need to use a thin layer and the bottle is pretty good size. It keeps me clear and acne free. So if you’re acne prone and don’t get results with the typical BHA products, give this AHA product a try.